Mt DNA Report
Addressing your comments
Anon: Sorry you don't agree with the results of the DNA test. But let me try and address your concerns.
1. The 1999 test- I was there when we aggreed to let Dr. Sweet and Bold Lab to do DNA testing. We (I) never recieved an offical report from the lab itself. I will never give any results the are not backed up with offical reports.
2. As much as I hate say it. Lloyd was a lay-person not an expert on human deformaties. Merriam- Webster Dictionary defines: deformity: A condition in which part of the body does not have the normal or expected shape. Therefor by definition the starchild is full of deformaties. What Lloyd meant the starchild does have this many difforitmies together in one skull which has never be seen before. I totally agree. I have never seen this in all my years as a nurse.
My education makes me more of an expert than Lloyd or anyone else from the Starchild Project.
3. Teeth: I wish you would go back to the Starchild Projects own experts say the teeth are those of a five year old. Their words not mine.
As far as the bone being more like tooth enamal. I asked were this came from. Amy has never given what expert said this and there is no report to back-up this claim.
4. Fibers and red residue: All we have to go on is a screen shot from an lab that has not given us any offical report.
Selee lab did the latest test looked for these fibers and residue and they could not find any. We asked the Project for their sample so we could have Selee lab test their sample but they claim that thier sample was destroyed. The Project did have Florida State Univeristy redo the test and it was reported to be normal bone with no fibers or red residue. Amy choose not to add this information to they website. Which is going against everthing we set out to do. We told our followers that we would be transparent with our investigaqtion.
5. I totally agree with you. There is no way that an infant would servive with this many deformaties. That has always been my Question!! We (to date) have not been given an answer to this question. The Investigation Chase Kloetzkle was task with, was to get the answer the question: Is the Starchild Skull human or part alien? And that is what she did. The DNA from mom shows that she is human. The DNA from dad shows that he is human. There is no way for their offspring would be anything other than human. The DNA of the Starchild clearly shows a Y-chromosome meaning it is a boy. This comes from Paleo Labs. If you feel they are incompetent than you need to do your own research on their credintials. They are one of the top labs in the world.
6. I will keep trying to get the complete genome done. (which is what I have always wanted), to find out what exactly happened to cause all the deformaties we see. And find any medical applications that we might be able to develope. Paelo Labs has advized that this I should wait a couple of years so technology can catch up with us and the price to come down so I can afford it.
I hope this addresses your concerns. I in no way suggesting that you agree with me or the Field reports. Science doesn't care what you beleive. Science by definition: the state of knowing: knowledge as distinguished from ignorance or misunderstanding. (Merriam-Webster dictionary)
7. There is nothing I can do (or afford) to change the commment settings.
Tatty: Let me try to address your concerns
1. The tooth that was used was the canine tooth so the root is totaly different. There were no pictures where taken because Paleo Lab because it isn't standard procedure.
2. The reason the skull is harded than normal skulls, is due to the fact that it was buried in soil that was high in silicon so we expect there to be silicon displacement. Silcon displacement causes the bone to be harder than normal and would cause the smell we had when cut the skull.
3. The reason there is no mention of FoxP2 is because they didn't find it. What was reported before was from a virologist that claimed to find it never gave an official report. Without that report than the claim is just that a claim. The virologist is not qualified to work on human DNA much less ancient DNA. The undisclosed lab only works with viruses.
If he won't put his name on it nor give an offical report than we have to question his claims. We called the NIH and asked about the BLAST reports that the Starchild Project shows on thier website the NIH said that never recieve any sample or report with those claims. So we were all lied too.
The 1999 test- I was there when we aggreed to let Dr. Sweet and Bold Lab to do DNA testing. We (I) never recieved an offical report from the lab itself. I will never give any results the are not backed up with offical reports. Plus Bold Lab was not qualified to work with ancient DNA.
Paleo Lab did give us official reports. Official reports make it a true results.
4. The reason talc was found is because when we made the cast of the skull we had to baby powder to tak the cast off the skull. What more can I say.
If you actually read the report from Paleo Lab it explains how the tooth was prepared before the DNA was extracted.
5. Since the pallet was damage when I finally got it back I can confirm what Lloyd claimed. As much as I hate say it. Lloyd was a lay-person not an expert on human deformaties.
6. I speak at conferences because I' asked to.
7. The Starchild Project team could not see this to the end is because they didn't know how. They were using a virologist to work on the DNA. A virologist is in no way qualified to do this work. They weren't actively looking for a qualified lab. They were more worried finding over $800,000 to do the DNA. When I was able to pay less than $5,000 to have the DNA done at Paleo Lab. This lab is one of top labs in the world. They are easy to find with a goggle search. The project team never look for any other lab than the unnamed lab (which only worked with viruses).
8. The Starchild Project team choose to disolve the companies because I asked Chase Kloetzkle to start a new independent investigation. I don't understand why they had issue with the help she could provide.